What are your favorite games, Prince Finn?
I like to chase around the room with Grace and then I catch her or she catches me and we wrestle until she mew mew mews and Mom picks her up. Sometimes she picks me up instead and I purr. We have a new game called Under the Bed. She gets under the bed and attacks me through the hang-y thing-y and I attack her back through it. Getting under Mom's feets is another great one. She yells, "Finn!!" and I run around in circles and roll over for a belly rub.
Is there anything new you've discovered?
Yes!! Now that I can climb on the bed I snuggle alongside my Mom's leg. It is nice and warm and she rubs my belly until I purr to sleep.How did yesterday's traumatic events affect you?
I'm fine. Princess Grace is scared of leaving the Kingdom of Bedroom, but I know I can take on the Giver of Bath. <licks paw>
What are your favorite things?
Snuggles. Always with the snuggles and belly rubs. Mom picks me up and tells me I'm too wound up and snuggles me in her arm until I am nice and calm. And food. I love food. Love food, love it. I would eat all the time but Mom takes my bowls away if I walk away from them. So I lay in them.
Is there anything you don't like?
Naw. As long as I get snuggles and food... and my mom's feets.


No comments:
Post a Comment